Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twenty-three

"Can't say Im where I thought Id be at 23, but I have no regrets either. Physically, Im in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, so thats definitely a perk. After going with a new friend to a great gallery, I spent a couple hours walking by myself and drifting around until I drifted back to where I started. I bought myself some perfume; my first perfume. I figure, as a young woman, I should start doing some woman-ly things, like wear perfume. So, 50 euros later, Im all scented up and realy to roll. Now that Im back at the crash pad, its me, Bob, and this pen and paper. He says to me "May you stay forever young". Thanks, Bob."

1 comment:

Quintessence of Ether said...

so proud so proud so proud.
of you.
your story is inspiring.
im glad youre where youre at now.
i knew 'a happiness' would find its way to you soon enough.