Tuesday, September 25, 2007

almost. almost! okay. almost okay


in six days i'll have a new place. almost there. it even comes with cable. this is a big thing. the room mates have guitar hero. i have a grey- painted room, a full- time job, a part- time job, and many many new ambitions. im meeting some people who are very interesting and i like learning about them and learning from them. i miss toronto though, i still think about often, and the people there. i miss them all dearly. old friends, old flings, old fun. well, nothing old about any of it, but theyre not in my present daily life anymore. you get my drift.
anyways, here's some recent stuff.. la la la
chelsea. birthday girl. my flash was off but i caught someone else's flash, giving it the ghostly- look. cool, non?
derek and mitchell. derek and i have been friends since grade 9 and over the weekend he had a benefit for his dad who recently became a parapalegic (spelling? sorry). its been pretty rough for the whole family and there is a lot of rehabilitation and lots of renovations that have to be done to accomodate him now. derek is the man. he IS a man. another person im glad to have in my life

mitch. my brother.


lucy. friend's cat. she's the cutest!

janice. friend of the family.

a friend of a friend.. of a friend? skateboarding at queen's

mike.






amanda shared the best banana split ever with me. this is why she is my friend.
happy birthday to ME. it was my day. spent with very great people. yay
fin.

No comments: