Wednesday, January 7, 2009

birds eye view


I've been home for three weeks and counting. Happy holidays to me! I haven't been home for a period of time this long since I actually lived here 4 years ago. I'm not keeping busy, I'll be busy enough when I get back to Montreal- what with the 10 hour school days, 4 hours homework and 6 hours of sleep. I've been eating, watching TV, cuddling with animals.. all things I wont be doing once I head back this Saturday.

I went to Toronto for 3 nights to see friends that I love more than most yet still see the least. Went to Sneaky Dee's 3 out of the 4 days I was there, went to the places that I wanted to go, saw almost everyone I wanted to see (I didn't have enough time to see Sonny and Meliza) and did some serious window browsing.

I have some pics to post but the uploader isnt working right now so I'll post these words for now, and hopefully the pictures will be soon to follow.

On a side note, here are some things that I've loved lately:
  • anything and everything Phillip Lim 3.1
  • tv show Design Inc (in Toronto)
  • double dipped oreo cookies
  • green tea
  • playing housewife in Trenton
  • kanye west's video for 'Love Lockdown' (me loving a music vid? who knew)
  • sneaky dee's.. duh






This is the only photo I was able to get up. It's on fb but I like it. These are some girls in my program. I was fortunate last semester to be in the company of the coolest kids. I say this is the most humble way; all the other girls are straight out of highschool and talk like hyenas.

Joke for you:
Two cannibals are eating a dead clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

No comments: