Wednesday, January 14, 2009

jan with some jam

Coming back to Montreal hasn't been what I expected it to be. After three weeks away, I thought I'd pick up where I left off. This hasn't been the case. I'm holding on tight for the end of February. Apparently that's the month to brace yourself for, and once that comes and goes it'll start to clear up. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.

These are the pictures that I couldn't get up at home. Hopefully it works this time.


I love being home. Meet Mason the dog, and Jimmy the cat.




I went to Toronto for 3 nights and saw the people I love most there. This is Aidan. 5 months and 2 days old, with daddy Markos and my friend Eva


Good seats.


These pictures are in reverse chronological order. Mike on new year's day morning. He didn't come upstairs for brunch.


Cindy survived the night and was able to come up for brunch, she just didn't have any makeup on.


Jazz and mommy Amanda




It's love.



Montreal, after one of this winter's first ice storms.




fin.

No comments: